Yesterday, I got a special treat! Angus and Riley came over. They moved a couple weeks ago and I haven't seen them since! The three of us are in my new bed sharing a bone! It was the perfect treat for the day!
Oh yes...and as for my New Year's Resoluations!
1. I will not wake Mommy up more than necessary to go outside in the middle of the night.
2. I will eat more bones and more food so I get to be a big strong puppy!
3. I will try to learn to like water...at least a little more than I like it now.
4. I will not gas Mommy and David out of the dining room when they're eating dinner.
5. I will make more puppy friends!
6. I will not neglect my blogging responsibilities.
7. I will be a good puppy for Mommy and take care of her and protect her and love her and lick her and sniff her and share the bed with her and not steal her food and not whine too much while she's in the shower and not lick fresh lotion off her legs and not leave smelly poop pile presents in the kitchen and not gut another hedgehog...
ok...I think that will do!
Happy New Years Everyone and Everypup!