Thursday, September 07, 2006

So many toys...

Grandma thinks I'm spoiled because I have so many toys! I think she's crazy. I'm not spoiled, I'm just well entertained! Hey, I don't chew on the furniture do I? I haven't run off with anything of hers or Mommies and chewed it to bits have I? No! And to be accused of being spoiled...well, I just can't have this nonsense! Mommy came home from this new work thing the other day with a bag full of new toys and grandma told her she had to throw out one old toy for every new one she gave me. Mommy tried to be sneaky, thinking I wouldn't notice, but I did! Mommy's on my side...a puppy can never have too many toys!
Oh well! Grandma goes home tomorrow. Mommy and I have to drive her down to Utah, which is long and I usually just sleep but it will be an exciting weekend because I get to paly with Bernie! Yay! It will make the whole trip worth it! Woohoo!
PS: did you notice the new box Mommy got me for my toys? She puts them in and I pull them all out, or when I'm in a hurry, I just dump it over as pictured here.
Nubbily Wiggles,
Ellie

11 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I keep my toys in a basket and I dig thru and pull out the one I want. A lot of toys makes for a good dog!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Cairo The Boxer said...

You're right we can never have enough toys. I love your pink soccer ball, we need to start a soccer team. Next time your playing with the ball tell your mommy to video you.

Deanna said...

You're lucky you don't have a lab sister. I love stuffies, but Dakota eats them.

T-man Angel said...

If I was there, I'd start chewing on that big stuffed animal. I'm a toy chew-a-holic.

MJ's doghouse said...

wow ellie...you are growing up so fast....when i started checking out your blog you were a wee tiny baby...and i am soooooooooooo jealous of your toy collection....wow...i have alot...but not that many...no fair little dudette...MJ

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big you are now Ellie! It was so recently that you wer a little tyke.
Shannon

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Ellie,

Wow, that's alot of toys - I hope that you share :-)

Love
Opy

Sam I Am said...

Ellie~
These are your treasures They may not look like much to you, but to me , they are worth more than gold.

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

katy said...

Oh Ellie you have grown so much! You sure do have a ton of toys. I wish we could all play together. I bet we could teach each other some good moves.
Love, Daisy and Diesel

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well with you Ellie, you haven't been around in a while.

We miss you!
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Nice toy box, Ellie! My Mommy also gave me my own toy box...in the morning, I like to pull the toys out one-by-one and parade through the house. A girl's gotta have her toys!! The only thing I'm not very good at is putting everything back. Oh well.

xoxo - Bella the Boxer