Thursday, March 29, 2007

Missing my Mommy

Hi pups!

Mommy has been gone all week and I miss her horribly. I've been harrassing Bernie and chewing on my bone to keep from missing her too much, but life just isn't the same. And grandma keeps putting this weird long thing next to my head that she uses to talk to other hoomans I guess...and then I can hear Mommy's voice. Grandma thinks it's funny when I go looking for Mommy after I hear her voice. I can hear her but I can't see her or find her.

I've also had a pretty big job this week. The grandparents have gotten a little careless with Bernie. They keep shutting him in rooms and leaving him without noticing, which isn't surprising because Uncle Bernie has become quite the quiet guy. And Bernie doesn't seem to mind so much, he just curls up by the door and takes a nap til they realize he's missing. However, this puts a damper on my harrassing him and chasing him and playing with him. So everytime the grandparents (particularly grandpa) locks Uncle Berns in a room, I faithfully sit by the door and whine until a hooman takes notice. I'm such a good girl!

Nubbily Wiggles,
Ellie

3 comments:

Peanut said...

I'm sorry you are missing your mommy. But glad you get to play with uncle bernie. Tell your grandma to stop teasing you with hearing your mommy's voice but not seeing her.

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We understand how much you miss your mommy. Our mommy went on a trip one time and we missed her alot and we were so happy when she got home again. She was happy to see us too. You are lucky to have grandparents to stay with and a friend to play with to help you get over missing your mom. We hope she gets home soon!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Lucy The Great Dane said...

Advertising on your blog

Hi, my name is Hans and I recently came upon your blog. I think that it is really great. Your Boxer looks like a super big sweet heart. I own dog product website, www.lucysdoghouse.net and I was wondering if you accept advertising on your blog.

If you do, please let me know what the costs associated with a text link, a few text links or a small banner ad.


Thanks,

Hans
hans@lucysdoghouse.net