Friday, June 02, 2006

A busy day...

Thursday I had a very busy day! Here I am zonked out
after my first trip to the vet (where I weighed in at 5 pounds 0 oz),
& going to Mommy's unit to visit Capt and Lt. Z (my godparents).
The Capt. made fun of mommy for treating me too much
like a princess. Ha...what does he know?
My godparents have two spoiled boxers: Bubba (11) and Chester (7).

Here I am waking up from a nap after all the morning excitement.


For lunch Mommy and I went to my Aunt Carly's house.
I played with Angel the cat, and my favorite toy -- my green doughnut.
I can't wait til I'm big enough to have ball like my friend Cairo!

1 comment:

Cairo The Boxer said...

You will be big enough soon and you will play like me all the time. I keep hearing my mom and dad ask if I would like a brother or sister. hmmmm I think you have them thinking......

I know they want a white boxer. hmmmm yeah I would love to have a little puppy like you. I could teach them how to do things.

Keep up the great posts!