Sunday, June 04, 2006

An afternoon in the Garden



Here's Bernie and I in the veggie garden at our grandparents house. I'm about to bite his feet unsuspectingly! I think he is getting annoyed with me. I kept him up the other night when Mommy let him sleep on her bed, but I had to sleep in my crate. :( Last night he slept downstairs and after mommy took me outside (at 4 am) she let me sleep in her bed while she slept in an extra couple hours.




I love to smell the flowers...then of course, eat the leaves! Mommy and Grandma keep having to pull them out of my mouth. I also like these brown chunks on the ground, I believe mommy calls it dirt! Those two are always brushing stuff off my tongue!!!

4 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

I did those things too when I was wee pup. We have posted you on our blog. You are too cute.

Anonymous said...

All of these pictures are just so adorable!! I love watching little ones grow up!!

Ellie said...

Cairo, thank you for posting me on your blog! I always look forward to your new postings!

Anonymous said...

Gosh you're a cute little boxer. Makes me wish I was a boxer. Well, not really. I'd get too cold up here in Alaska without my long hair.