Friday, June 09, 2006

TGIF!

After I felt better, Mommy took me outside for some romping.
Here I stopped to play with a bug!

Then I came inside and curled up with my loofah dog
(yup, the one from the Petsmart commercial with that weenie dog)
Mommy made me a special bed on the floor by the couch
That way I can hang out with her and we can veg together.

Good thing, too...I got sick again later.
The vet told Mommy she has to give me 1 tsp Pepto Bismol
It's not my favorite treat! But I started to feel better again by bedtime.

4 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

I hope you feel better. I get upset tummies sometimes too. It's part of being a boxer.

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Ellie,

I hope that you are feeling better soon. it is no fun to be sick :-( I am sending all my good doggie wishes your way :-)

Love,

Opy

MJ's doghouse said...

Baby Ellie is absouloutly adorable..she makes me want a new puppy. I love you blog. Keep it up...i look forward to seeing Ellie grow up...

Sam I Am said...

Ellie your absouloutly adorable. And what an beautiful color.WOW!!!! Thank you for stoppibg by and sharing,Fell better LIL one!!

Woof