Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Oh the Things I've Learned...















Uncle Bernie doesn't like his feet chewed on
Mommy doesn't like it when I pee pee on her floor...especially the hardwood
Laying in the dirt is warm and good for naps
Cement, like dirt, is not meant to be eaten
Chasing Uncle Bernie is fun
When Mom says "sit" and I plunk my butt on the floor, I get a treat
Without a couple drops of Gerber anti-gas on my food,
I could be used for chemical warfare
My voice can be used for barking as well as for whining
I've located Bernie's food and I know when to steal it.
Mommy's pillow is the best place to sleep;
Bernie's Bubba (a green stuffed dog) ranks #2
...and most importantly: I am a pretty princess!!!


3 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

Yes, you are a pretty princess! I too can be used for chemical warfare.

I love watching you grow. You are VERY cute!

katy said...

Ellie is so very cute. Bernie is cute too. I am heading out to the store to get that Gerber gas stuff, I might be able to get through a night without Daisy clearing the room.

Isabella said...

You are the cutest little thing! I love seeing all the pictures of you. Have fun during your puppy months, the older you get the more humans expect and demand out of you!
Big Wags,
Isabella