Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Homeward Bound

Today Mommy and I left my grandparents house for Mommy's house
It is an 8 hour drive and to beat the heat, we left at 4:30 a.m.
This is me and my crate, with my doughnut of course,
ready to travel.
I slept the majority of the trip.
And because I didn't eat breakfast til our half way point...
I was stinking up the car in the meantime.
Poor Mommy!

This is the sunrise just south of the UT/ID border about 2 hours into our drive.
Mommy woke me up to let me stretch my legs and see the view.

2 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

Awww you look so cute in your crate. I never had one I tricked my parents not to get me one...I guess it worked and now I ride like a nice girl in the car.

Ellie said...

Mommy has a doggie seatbelt for me but I'm still too little for it, so for now I get the crate... which I don't mind because it's comfy cozy inside.

Mommy decided to crate train me after reading your blog...so many beds must get expensive!