Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Home Sweet Home...again!

After the long car ride, Mommy unpacked
and I accounted for all of my toys.
Heaven forbid we have forgotten any!
No worries! They were all there!

Then I took a nap while Mommy made dinner!

And I went for my first "walk" tonight.
I'm too little to go for real walks, but Mommy put the harness on me
and we walked around and visited the neighbors at my speed.
I don't like the leash so Mommy's trying to get me used to it
before I start puppy kindergarten.
I was very well behaved on my walk too!
I didn't pull but walked right by Mommy's side
(just like I do without the leash)!
What did she expect?

4 comments:

Isabella said...

Ellie is adorable! Enjoy these puppy months- they grow up way too fast.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

How cute are you ? I remember when I was a puppy, I think I was pretty cute - now I am just old and fat - but still cute :-)

I would love to add you to our list of 'dogbloggers' over at www.dogswithblogs.com.au ? You would be a very welcome addition :-) PLease let me know if it is okay to add you.

Lots of love,
Opy

Ellie said...

Opy,

I checked out your website and I love it! Of course, you can add me to your list! Can I add a link to your site on my page, too?

Woofs and Loves,
Ellie

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

But of course you can ! I would be honoured :-) Please link to www.dogswithblogs.com.au

Thanks

Love

Opy