Thursday, June 22, 2006

Snoozin', Snoozin', Snoozin'...

I have realized my primary mission in life.
Sleep.
This is me in my crate. I snuck off to bed early last night while Mommy was reading. I like to sleep with my belly up, just like the loofah dog I'm laying nex to!

Here I am snoozin' in Mommy's papasan chair.
(She woke me up with the camera flash...how rude!)

And finally this is me laying on my blanket with my collection of toys.
Mommy decided I'd had too lazy of a day and made me wake up and go to the dog park. Sometimes Mommy is no fun...how dare she interrupt my sleep?

Okay, though, in all fairness, Mommy has to give me some credit.
You see, Tuesday I came down with hives...big time! They were filled with pus and blistering (sorry to be so graphic). So Mommy gave me Benadryl to make them go away, which they did and very quickly too. But just like Mommy, Benadryl makes me very, very sleepy. Hence... all the recent snooze time! Now I'm all better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do boxers always look so cute on their backs? You are just so very cute Ellie!!

Cairo The Boxer said...

How did you get Hives? I am very glad your alright. I love your belly it's so cute.

Sam I Am said...

Ellie~
Yooou soooo funny,You are doing what I like to do.Just lay there and think about what I have to do today ....Big hugs to you .We hope that you are feeling better ..

Anonymous said...

You are so cute Ellie!

Deanna said...

You are a girl after my own heart! Sleeping rules!