Monday, June 19, 2006

The Weekend in Review


I was the star of my preschool class on Saturday!
I was so good, that the instructor asked us to come to another class so I canbe a model of good behavior
Of course, my being good might have something to do with the fact that Mommy took me to the dog park right before hand so I slept through most of class.
It's pretty hard to misbehave in your sleep!

Mommy wanted to show you all just how much I've grown
in the three weeks since I've been home with her.
June 19.2006
May 30.2006

These are my new Doggles! Aren't they snazzy? Don't I look cute?

Mommy says they're fore keeping the cotton out of my eyes at the dog park. I think she doesn't want to admit how good I look in them.

Boys...here I come!!!




Mommy says I have some over-dependency issues...

I don't know what she's talking about...

Here I am taking a nap on the bathmat, waiting for her to get out of the shower. What's wrong with never wanting to leave Mommy's side?

This is me with my friend Grizwold, he's a 6 month old English Mastiff.
I'm almost as big as his head!

After playing with Grizwold for awhile, I was really dirty.
Mommy wanted to wash me off in the stream, but I outsmarted her!
I walked acrosse this log instead!

What the picture doesn't show is me falling off the log and drenching myself in water.
I was shivering cold so Mommy took me to the car where my warm towel awaited me.
Then we went to the doggy bakery to get me a treat because I made Mommy feel bad!

Phew...what a weekend!!!

4 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

WOW you have really grown! You are very cute, I can start to see your teenage face. Keep growning nice and strong like you have been.

Ellie, it seems your always getting dirty and you always end up with a bath. You should just start to think of ways to stay dirty. Tell your mom not to bath you because your just going to get dirty again. I know how much we boxers hate the water.

Sam I Am said...

AWESOME !!!Ellie, you really are growing, Can I come over and play too,You are cute,

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute looking doogles Ellie. I think I will tell my mommy I need some too!!
Nubblies,
Charlie the Boxer

Deanna said...

It looks like you had a great time. You got cool Doggles. My moms bought me poop bags and bunny ears at the pet store. Can I come live with you?