Friday, June 16, 2006

The DOG days of Summer!


Mommy gave me my first Kong today!
Mmmm...yummy!
It was filled with peanut butter and kibble.
I haven't really figured out the best way to get all those treats out, but I'm working on it.

I've been feeling much better since mommy started giving me the medicine from the Boxer Doctor... I was jumping around today like a good boxer for the first time!

Chloe and I went to the dog park today and I got braver towards the water.
Mommy wants to teach me to swim, but I'm not sure about it yet.
Chloe feels the same way! All though she likes to sit in the water and the mudd, putting the rest of her body in just isn't appealing yet.
Maybe when it gets warmer outside.


Well, I'm going to bed early! Chloe and I start school tomorrow! We're very excited! Yay for Puppy Preschool!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. It's good to have a mom that takes care of you!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi Ellie,
I hope that you are feeling better soon - I am sure that the medicine will help you and you will grow into a big strong doggie real soon !
Lots of licks,
Opy & Charlie

Anonymous said...

Ellie,
What a little cutie you are! It looks like you have a corgi friend too! Swimming is scary. My daddy carried me out into the water to try and teach me to swim but my butt sank!! I have heard boxer butts do that a lot in water.
Nubblies,
Charlie

Cairo The Boxer said...

Hi Ellie,

Have fun at school tomorrow! I am really glad your feeling better. You look bigger in this picture. Good luck with the water, my parents wanted me to learn how to swim but I don't like the water.