Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sick as a dog!

Hi all!
Today Mommy took me to the Boxer Doctor
because I refused to eat my breakfast or lunch!
He was a very nice man but he stuck me with a long sharp thing and
took some red stuff out (humans call it blood?).
Mommy says I have a protozoa growing in my tummy
but the doctor gave her medicine to make it go away
Mommy says this is why I am so small and I have not been
growing up like I should be.
All of that should change now!
Keep your paws crossed that this med stuff works
and that nothing more serious is going on in my little body.
Woofs and Loves, Ellie

5 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

Awww, I had a lot of problems too when I was a wee pup. I had giardia, a tumor (non cancer), demodectic mange (I think that is how you spell it), Giradia again (I gave it to my mom who then passed it to me). Oh and we can't forget my badder infection that spread into my spine and I had to be on meds for 7 months and see a dog neurologist. I still have to see him for the next year.

So trust me I will keep my paws crossed that you will not have anymore problems. I only weigh 42 lbs and I am almost 2 years old (in nov).

I would suggest dog insurance. My parents spent $7,000 in vet bills my 1st year of life.

I know how lucky I am. I have parents who will pay for my bills.

Isabella said...

Poor little Ellie! I hope your medicine works and you soon feel better. You'll be eating all your food as soon as the medicine works and will grow up big and strong.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Ellie said...

Cairo,

42lbs huh? Wow! For some reason I always thought you looked so much bigger! It goes to show that size doesn't matter...we don't have to be 60lbs to be gorgeous boxer furbabies!

Cairo The Boxer said...

No I am a petite princess with a spring in my step. Since I am not very big mom and dad want another boxer. But I kind of like being an only fur baby.

MJ's doghouse said...

poor ellie
i hope you are feeling better soon...even if you are a little small..you sure are the cutest baby boxer i have ever seen...