Monday, June 12, 2006

At the Bark Park


Jack's Back!
Today Mommy took me back to the bark park.
We had lunch with Chloe and her Mommy and then we ran around the park for awhile. After about 20 minutes and wearing myself out...guess who I spied across the park.
Jack! Yay! Jack!
Jack's Mommy brings him to the bark park all the time so his Mommy and my Mommy are going to get us together often to play!
Look I'm only as big as his head!





After all this playing, I needed to cool off, so Chloe and played on the edge of the river. I like to wrestle...

We look clean here, but that's not how we went home!

2 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

I like Jack he is very handsome!

Just tell your mommy that is what we boxers do...we get dirty. By they way love your boxer hold.

Ellie said...

Thank you Cairo!

I think Jack is very handsome too. I'm quite the little flirt, but right now I'm playing hard to get!