Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Work...work...work...






You guessed it...
Time for another bath!
But this time it was for a good cause...






I donned a uniform, then
Mommy and I took a ride in the car,
and we arrived at work.
I played with my Godmommy and took over my Goddaddy's desk! I borrowed his computer to send a few emails out and update my blog.



After all this work...
I took a nap! I like Capt. Z's chair! It was nice and comfy and I ran away with Mommy's ACU jacket for a pillow.
Do you like my hat? It helps me blend in to the chair!!

8 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

How lucky are you! My mom or dad never take me to work! Looks like you had lots of fun.

Deanna said...

I wish I could go to work with my mom! You are so cute - that must be why you get to go!

Ender said...

To cute! I love to sit in any chair thats for humans! I can't go to work with my dad, but my mom doesn't work so she gets to stay with me all day!

Anonymous said...

But how come they had to fingerprint you? What is an ACU jacket? Are you a military dog? You could be famous like Willy, Gen. Patton's dog!

Ellie said...

Zach,

I didn't get fingerprinted, Mommy was fingerprinting people. And I'm only sort of an Army dog...Mommy's the army one, I just tag along. ACUs are the new army uniform and an ACU jacket is the top of the uniform (that goes over the tan t-shirt). It was too hot for Mommy to wear it, so I stole it and used it as a pillow. It was really dirty by the end of the day after I dragged it all over the office!!

Anonymous said...

LUCKY!!! We wish our mom would take us to work!!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»