Monday, August 21, 2006

Mommy's Home!!!


First of all, Bernie wanted you all to know that he's doing better. It was a rough couple of days, but he's almost back to 100%. While he was sick, I took good care of him and watched over him and minimmized how much I harrassed him.


But now for the important part.
MOMMY'S HOME!!
And she brought me toys...
I am learning how to play soccer or futbol as they say with my pretty new pink ball. Maybe my friend Cairo can give me a few pointers; I'm still getting the hang of it.
And you may have noticed my other new toy. His name is Cocoa. Did you notice he's a boxer, too?
The most important part of all this is that my Mommy is home! I missed her very much and I couldn't stop jumping up and down last night and kidney beaning around the house when she came in the door. I'm supposed to be taking it easy with my stitches still healing so Mommy picked me up and cuddled with me.
The ultimate reward:
Sleeping in Mommy's bed with her last night.
It's so much nicer than sleeping in my crate.
I'm off to take a nap with Mommy and Bernie...oh ya, and Cocoa too!

10 comments:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We know how great it is when Mom comes home. Our mom when away for a few days and we really, really missed her. But she came back because she knows we love her so much. Your mom knows you love her too. Dogs love the best!!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

So glad to hear that Bernie is better. I'm sure it had to do with the excellent care you gave him. I just love your soccer ball! Cocoa is almost as big as you are!

It's always good when parents come back home after being away. You get to love them to bits.

C-K-C

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Ellie - yipee that Uncle Bernie isfeeling better - I am sure it was because of your expert care :-)

So glad that your mum's home too - and you got pressies too - how good is that !

Take care buddy,

Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

When mommy gets home that is the greatest feeling in the WORLD!!!
Love,
Charlie and Coco

PS- GREAT name for the new boxer!!;)

Sam I Am said...

Ellie
so glad to hear about Uncle Bernie.
Is that you I can't belive my dog eyes mmyy have you grown,Cocoa looks like an AWESOME toy,

Lot'of Licks
Sam

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellie....Cocoa is so handsome! Does he do the kidney bean, too? I'm going to ask my Mom for a toy like Cocoa, too.

xoxo - Bella the Boxer

Cairo The Boxer said...

I have a Coco too. She looks just like yours! Boy aren't we special our parents buy us the best toys. I am glad your mommy is back. My parents came back yesterday from vacation. they were gone almost TWO weeks.

Anonymous said...

Where have you been? We miss your posts.
Charlie, Coco and their Mommy

Deanna said...

Yeah for mommies coming home! I'm also very glad to hear about Uncle B. Good news for everyone!

MJ's doghouse said...

oh i am very happy your mommy is home too...my mommy was gone for 10 whole days...i missed her a million trillion times a day....but she is home....my belly is always full...and lots of fun walkz...