Friday, November 10, 2006

BONE DAY!!

Mommy has started a new tradition in our house, and I'm already a fan!
She has dedicated Fridays as Puppy Bone Day! This means that I get a new yummy bison bone...my favorite treats of all time! Today I got a gargantuous one to kick this new tradition off right.
Mommy says it's as big as my head and that next time she'll get me a smaller one! I protest! This bone is just the right size. A big bone for a big girl like me!!!
Nubbily wiggles to all and I hope your mommies give you lots of giant bones!

2 comments:

Peanut said...

Yumm Bison Bones. You should try cow legs. I'm talking the whole lower leg they are good. Though Mom says those are an outside bone and won't let me bring them in the house.

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Ellie,

Glad to see that "Bone Day" is starting to take off worldwide ! We have "Bone Day " here each weekend :-)

Love
Opy