Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What's this white stuff???

What on earth is this???
I woke up about a week ago and there was this funny white stuff on the ground.


It was cold and wet and stuck to my nose. I loved shoving my nose in it and running around. Mommy must have thought it was pretty funny because she laughed a lot!


Mommy's been sick lately. She spent two days gone somewhere and I didn't get to see her. Then when she came home I had to be quiet and not squeak my squeakie toys too loudly. Mommy says she's okay now because they gave her funny pills that make her laugh a lot when the pain goes away.

The good news about all this was that I got to spend mucho time with my boyfriend Angus. Mommy said we were too young for sleepovers, though. Angus and I played in the white stuff and had a great time except for Angus's Mommy locking them out of their house. Oops.


I guess Mommy doesn't like the white stuff...she calls it snow...because we drovet down to UT this weekend to see grandma and grandpa and uncle Bernie. Mommy had to dress up in her funny army clothes. When we came back, the white stuff had disappeared. I'm sad.

Mommy says Saturday is a special soldier day. So kiss a soldier near you! If you're a cute boy, kiss Mommy!!! Happy Veteran's Day! And God Bless our Troops!

2 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

Hey Ellie! Wish we had snow...just a matter of time though. We're jealous you're having so much fun! We love your blog!

Cairo The Boxer said...

Hi Ellie, It is so nice to see you again. You have grown so much and I love your white coat.