Sunday, July 30, 2006

at grandma's house


The first matter of business is to keep Uncle Bernie away from my food. He loves the taste of my salmon and bison meal food. Of course, what puppy wouldn't? Poor Uncle Bernie...he has to be on yucky diet dog food because he's gotten a little thick around the middle.




I love to eat grandma's flowers. They're super tasty and a light salad is the perfect thing to maintain my wonderfully girlish figure! Perhaps if Bernie ate more flowers he would be allowed to eat yummier food.





Of course every puppy needs an afternoon post-lunch nap, and I prefer to take mine on the stairs so I can be sure to not miss anything that might happen while I'm snoozing.






Uncle Bernie and I are always well behaved but we bust out our best moves when Mommy busts out the yogurt drops or freeze dried salmon snacks. MMM...time to go earn more treats, and harrass Bernie of course!

7 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Poor Uncle Bernie - I know how you feel buddy - us ehem "larger" doggies have it tough - always on a diet :-( Why can't they just accept us for who we are ? I guess they just love us :-) Looks like you and Ellie have lots of fun together !
Love
Opy

Cairo The Boxer said...

WOW you're almost as big as your uncle! You are growing up so fast

Sam I Am said...

I just want to bring you home sooo you can play with me ..Hey save some treats for me.

Lots of licks

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

It's always a good idea to hang out at the kitchen at my house. You never know when my Human might drop something!

Anonymous said...

hi ellie! i like your blog! nice to meet you. i will be back to read your adventures!

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hey Elli! We hope you are staying cool! It seems to be hot everywhere except Australia! You are really growing up fast. Your mom must be so proud of her pretty little girl!

Wow, gotta get this posted. We have a thunderstorm outside and you never know what might happen to the electricty!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Deanna said...

You are bigger every time I see you! I want some salmon treats!