Monday, August 07, 2006

Mommy's away and the Puppy will Play

Mommy is Washington, DC at the Smithsonian this week. She has to do research for her thesis, whatever that is. All I know is that it takes up a lot of her time. While she's gone I am staying with grandma and Uncle Bernie...
So first I played in the garden and made a big mess in the dirt. Then I decided to eat a spider but the dumb thing bit me on the lip three times and my mouth swelled up really big. Grandma had to give me Benadryl and then I slept the rest of the day.


Before Mommy left we went to my Aunt Carly's house and I got to see the birdie. I like the noises the birdie makes.

To end my day, Uncle Bernie and I cuddled up with my Grandpa and watched a movie. The green thing in the middle is Bernie's Bubba, which I like to play with...even though it's not mine!

Well, it's been a busy day...time to get some sleep before another busy play day with Bernie!

9 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

I hope you're feeling better! Spider bites hurt!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Ouch !!! What a naughty spider ! I hope you are better now. Grandma's are great for giving lots of love and treats - I would take full advantage of this situation ! Hope your mum does good at the Smithsonian - sounds very important !
Hugs to you - and Uncle Bernie cause he kinda looks like me and is ever so cute !
Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

Ellie,
You are the cutest boxer pup ever. Too bad about the spider bit, did the swollen lip make you look like Elvis Prestly? Did you sing for your Uncle Bernie?
Thanks for the awsome blog
Shannon

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I love going to Grrr-amma Camp!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Ender said...

Visiting family is so much fun! Cool blog!

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky getting to spend so much time with your grandma ellie!! They are the BEST!!!

MJ's doghouse said...

you and uncle bernie are so lucky you have each other to cuddle with..my mommy says i might get a puppy to cuddle with ...we will see...

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We hope you are all better from the spider bite. It sounds like your day was very busy. It looks like your Grandpa Likes you bunches!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Unknown said...

Oh! You get more and more beautiful each time I come here!

Well, I came here to tell you that you are tagged. Come over to my blog to see what to do.