Monday, August 14, 2006

I miss my Mommy!!!


Today has not been a good day!
First, grandma took me to the see the puppy doctor. He checked me out and then he took me to a back room, and grandma left! Next thing I know...I wake up and my belly is hurting and I have a scary looking owie on my bellie. Something horrible has happened! And I keep hearing the word "spayed".

I WANT MY MOMMY!!!

The doctor says I can go home tomorrow but I have to spend the night here with some other doggies to make sure that I don't get sick. I wonder if my Mommy will be back or if grandma will come back to get me. I am very sad and I miss Mommy and grandma and Bernie!

Wish me well that I get better so I can go home!

7 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Yikes Ellie ! That doesn't sound like too much fun ! I am sure your mummy and grandma will spoil you rotten when they get you home - milk it for all it's worth :-)
Hope you feel better soon.

Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

Hey - no lampshade! Feel better soon - you'll get lots of treats when your Mom gets home!

Cairo The Boxer said...

Awww feel better soon. This too will pass. Please keep us updated and trust me this is better for your health.

Anonymous said...

OH!! Being spayed is no fun!! My sister was spayed but I was neutered. Not fun neither! Afterward they told my mommy and daddy that I could not run and play!! HA!! It worked for one day and I was a running machine again!!
Nubbles,
Charlie the Boxer

Sam I Am said...

Ellie,
You are so cute so I'm tagging you!

Anonymous said...

Poor Ellie,
This is better in the long run. Its going to keep you healthier.

Besides when you do go home tommorow, your mommy and grandma will spoil you rotten. Lots of treats and extra cuddles.

Feel better soon.
Shannon

Deanna said...

Dakota got spayed too. Don't worry, it's a girl thang!