Friday, June 30, 2006

Mommy's Insane


Hello My friends!

So I probably haven't told you that Mommy has really bad hip problems. She has been to many doctors to try to fix it, and she is seeing a new one (who is also a good friend of hers) named Dr. Jeff.

Well Dr. Jeff put Mommy on some weird pills and she has wanted to play all the time. Phew, she is wearing me out. The other night she only let me sleep for two hours before she woke me up to play again.





Luckily, she rewarded me with a trip to Petsmart! Yay! I got to see all my friends and I even made a special pee pee on the floor. Then, while Mommy was talking to my trainer, I snuck around the corner and brought back this great big toy! They laughed because it's as big as me! But I dropped it at Mommy's feet and gave her the magic eyes and she bought it for me.

Good thing too, because yesterday she woke up before the sun and spent all day retiling our kitchen floor. This is a picture of her hard work! It's a lot prettier in person (of course, anything's better than yellow linoleoum!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Your new toy is really great! I will ask one of those to my Mum too!
Licks!
Raisa

katy said...

You are getting so big!! What an adorable way to get a new toy. Your mommy will always look at that toy and smile.

Ivy said...

wow! wut a huge toy! that looks like a reely fun thing to play with and probly makes all the other dogs in your neyborhood jellus of you too.

hope your momma feels good reel soon.

Cairo The Boxer said...

Ha ha ha I love the part where you told us you made a special pee pee on th floor. I do that every time I go to Petsmart! LOL!!!

Your mom did a great job! I hope her hip starts to feel better really soon.

Deanna said...

Great job on the kitchen floor. Much better. You, as always, are cute as can be!

Anonymous said...

You're on your way to training your Mom -good job!