Saturday, July 01, 2006

To Grandmother's House We Go...


Well, tomorrow, Mommy and I are headed to grandma's house for the holiday. I am very excited to see my Uncle Bernie and play with him. I hope he remembers me and wants to play. I've learned not to bite his feet like I used to, so maybe he'll want to play more with me, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Mommy says that he just got a haircut and that always puts him in a good mood, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I don't know what he'll think of me now that I've grown up some. Who couldn't resist my cute face though? Wouldn't you all agree? You'd want to play with me, right?
Yesterday, I had an interesting experience.
Mommy let me outside to go pee pee and when I got to my spot I started to take care of business. I realized about half way through that I was getting very, very wet. But this didn't make sense because the sun was shining and there were no clouds. I looked around and found these funny little black things sticking out of the ground that spray water everywhere. Mommy called them sprinklers. They sure were fun, but what surprise! Talk about getting caught with your pants down!
Well, on a final note before I head out, I wanted to leave you with some cute pictures of me. Mommy promises to take lots, but I may not be able to get on the computer as much as I like while at Grandma's house (she has really slow internet that's really irritating...). So if you don't hear from me for awhile, know that I will return!
Happy Fourth of July!
God Bless Our Troops!
God Bless America!

Remember how little I was? I sure have gotten a lot bgigger!
Inspecting the kibble...this is the kitchen floor, before Mommy had issues.

And of course...me in my favorite chair. Chillin'

3 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

Happy 4th! Have fun with your
g-ma Talk to you really soon.

Sam I Am said...

Ellie!
Happy birthday America! Now, we all know it’s not polite to ask a lady her age…..unless of course that lady is Lady Liberty! On July 4th the only woman to happily shout out her real age will be celebrating her 230th birthday with a giant hometown bash. Get ready to ring in this year’s Independence Day as the city signs itself over to the delightful sounds of crackling barbeques and booming fireworks. I mean, what could be better than celebrating and getting lots of treats.Big hugs and licks...

Cairo The Boxer said...

Happy 4th!