Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Too Dog Gone Hot!!


So of course I decided to nap the morning away in my favorite chair while Mommy waxed the car.

And I have conquered at last!!
It has been too Dog Gone Hot the last couple of nights. We don't have A/C in our house because it's not supposed to get that hot in MT but it's been HOT HOT HOT! So Mommy put me on the bed to sleep so I can be by the fan and stay cool!

Mommy says this is a temporary situation, but I'm working the charm and being a good cuddle puppy. I don't think she'll be able to make me sleep in my crate anymore. Afterall, I'm just too cute!!!

Oh ya...and Mommy says I may get to go swimming when we go to the dog park later! Woohoo! I'll try to talk her into shooting some video!!!

4 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Way to go Ellie ! Workin' your way into the big bed - you are my hero :-)
Love
Opy

Cairo The Boxer said...

Congrats Ellie! I don't think your mom will put you back in the crate anymore she will feel lonely in the bed without you. Good job you are turning into one fine boxer.

Anonymous said...

Ellie,
My mommy says that she loves your mommies bedspread and pillows!! Purple is her favorite color! You are growing up so fast. Have fun being a puppy!
Nubblies,
Charlie the Boxer

Deanna said...

Ha ha! You are winning the game! Once I got in the bed (when the heat was broken this winter), I never got out!